Amazon exclusive version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable storage
Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon Alexa. Prime members have easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos, and more with a single sign-on experience
Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button to just ask, and Alexa will respond. Alexa can play music, provide news updates, check the weather wherever you are and more
Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, fast 4G LTE speed, and Android 8.0
12 MP + 5 MP dual rear cameras for studio-quality portraits and 8 MP front-facing camera with LED flash for wide-angle selfies
5.7" Full HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. All-day battery + TurboPower charging: 3,000 mAh battery, hours of power after minutes of charging with TurboPower charging
Fingerprint sensor to easily unlock your phone
Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of 4 of Moto G6 – 64 GB –Deep Indigo Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
Comments about Moto G6, 64 GB, Unlocked (AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile/Verizon) 1
This is my 5th Motorola phone. So far (after only 5 days ), I have really enjoyed having it. It is not significantly bigger than the phone I replaced (Moto Turbo Droid). As always, the new phone speed amazes me. There are things to do BEFORE you activate it that will make your life easier. It you are a bit techie and have good reading vision, you should be ok.
1. Save all the pictures and videos on the phone you are replacing somewhere else, like Amazon Cloud.
2. Consider taking the old and new phones to your cellular retail store to activate. I did not and as a result spent hours moving stuff over.
3. If you use Android Auto after market (I have a Kenwood) it may not work without a firmware update which I have not yet completed.
4.You will need a Nano Sims card. I was able to move mine from my old phone to the new one.
5. The Sims card/SD card slot jammed. It would not release until I used and open paper clip. There seemed to be a tiny gasket that was in the wrong place. When the paper clip was inserted and removed it pulled the gasket back into place, and we were able to pop out the tray and move the sims card. I think the whole problem was user error.
6. If you are going to add a micro SD card, have it on hand, so you only have to open the tray once time. The SD card and Sims card go into the same tray.
7. I have Verizon. I used Chat to activate the phone. If I had know it was ok to move my sims card from my old phone to the new phone ahead of time it would have saved me three hours of chat time. BUT, once you do that, your old phone can Wifi and Bluetooth but that is it. I recommend you move what you want to have on the new phone somewhere that you can access.
8. I lost my old text messages on the old phone. I was using an app instead of Verizon's message. I do not know it that would happen if I had been using the stock text message. I can still access them on Verizon online.
9. IGNORE the poster who said an Amazon phone would be dangerous in the car. You can set your start up on this just like any other phone. I just moved the Amazon items to another screen